I have been an avid fan of Jose Mari Chan’s songs since I was a kiddo like Beautiful girl, Sing me a song again Daddy and First romance. To my surprise, some say my choice of music was awkward and deviant when it comes to my age. So I say, it’s not really about my choice of music, age generation, genre and the like it’s all about the meaning of the lyrics and the total message of the song itself, for me to like and prefer it.
Presently, Christian Bautista is one of my most favorite singer and it’s because of the voice he has, those amorous and exquisite voice. That’s why for now I have at least three main desperate reasons and counting (LOL) not to miss his performance and concert.
1.    For sure he will sing the songs of Jose Marie Chan whom is one of my favorite singer and composer since my childhood.
2.    Christian Bautista’s amorous and exquisite voice
3.    It is his third time to perform at Gensan I think, yet I haven’t seen him perform live. May be now is the time :)
4.    Hearing his new songs and album live
5. Most of Christian's songs are on my playlist
6.
Christian Bautista will be performing on April 23, 2010 (Friday), 7:00 P.M at Lagao Gym, Gen. Santos City to let the Generals feel the romance as it goes along with the warmth of the summer. It would be a great news and oppurtunity for the Generals and neighboring places to watch and hear him performing. For sure Gensan music lovers would do almost anything just to see the  Asia’s Prince of Pop Christian Bautista’s “Constant Change” Concert.
                    Christian Bautista’s Constant Change” GenSan Concert



2 Any Reactions?:

  1. eirvenlatasa on April 21, 2010 at 5:48 AM

    i hope i win.lewl

     
  2. Christine on May 31, 2010 at 2:35 AM

    What do you mean,blog contest?

     

Infolinks In Text Ads

Makarov Tale

Neighbors


I Support

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Mindanao Bloggers

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory a diary of a young anthropologist which is his window of expression and freedom

Free Page Rank Tool Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Blog Archive