I'm not familiar what kind of  feeling has struck the inner person in me but I'm definitely sure that this thing is not just a dilemma or a product of my hallucination. This unexpected thing on me started during last summer and to be honest, until now she is the sort of motivation/inspiration to me. I've never even expected that this thing will grow stronger and stronger as time goes by, because at start she was just really a friend to me and I believe that she feels the same way too. 

It was a rainy afternoon, she was alone that time and me without nothing to do that afternoon decided to go and join her without hesitation. I don't know what occurred on her because she made most of the talking the whole afternoon which is opposite into what kind of person she is, you know the almost soundless type of  person who rarely talks so much on regular days and a bit of a mood swinger too. We talked for 3 to 4 hours and I never even notice that we were already  talking that long, maybe its because of the radiance her charming face and personality brings on me. She is more attractive the closer I look her . She shared much on her life that made me interested on her. She shared about her favorite sport, high school friends, childhood and a bit of her sad love story. I knew she was hurt before, judging from that sad story of hers and she can't move on with that tragedy. I know it is frank for me to say but I want to cure her sorrow. From that moment I was captivated and started to be interested with her.  As we became closer I begun to like her and eventually love her, but summer has ended she pronounced that she'll be gone and will enroll to a school far far from where I'm enrolling.  That moment was a punishment for me which I'm sure I can't and will never endure. I told myself that maybe this is really life and we were really meant to be separated. 

Few weeks passed and a news came to me that she won't continue enrolling herself on that far far school anymore. An early  Happy ending you might say but this happy ending did not really happen. We enrolled on the same school but it seems like we were so far from each other. Sometimes I feel like I know her and sometimes It seems like I don't.We're definitely standing at the crossroad right now. What's going on between us?. Maybe I'm just so scared to tell her, so scared that the simple friendship which ignited all the thoughts will be gone. I don't know but as of now I'm only sure on one thing 

I love her

13 Any Reactions?:

  1. restoni fraancis on March 25, 2010 at 3:32 AM

    As what I always say....

    there's no harm trying. it only depennds on how you say those things to her. say it, as while "kismet" is still on your side. say it before it's too late.

     
  2. lyka :) on March 25, 2010 at 3:43 AM

    etoh pla un. hmmm :)

     
  3. eirvenlatasa on March 25, 2010 at 3:56 AM

    @ Restoni : yeah...don't worry i will try soon...

    @ lyka : yeah.eto un.hehe

     
  4. jm victoriano on March 25, 2010 at 7:22 AM

    go for it drob!! c: nice blog...makahilak man pud ta oi...

     
  5. eirvenlatasa on March 25, 2010 at 6:56 PM

    tnx xa pag visit jona

    ^__^

     
  6. kkee on March 26, 2010 at 3:59 AM

    yeeeah.. sometimes, a memory is not meant to be tampered with; keep it locked like a picture in a locket. or as they say, take a chance on your kismet. but id vote on the former =)) its a nice stone to keep between the crossroads

     
  7. wilz on March 26, 2010 at 4:00 AM

    huhuh. ukie ra na kol! hihihi

     
  8. Christine on March 27, 2010 at 7:47 AM

    I wonder who this girl is.

     
  9. eirvenlatasa on April 17, 2010 at 7:06 AM

    obviously not

    ^_^

     
  10. lureens on April 22, 2010 at 6:19 AM

    Aw.. Im sorry then.. just guessing..

    =p

     
  11. lureens on April 22, 2010 at 6:22 AM

    Dagdag ko lng drob...

    Bakit Makarov Tale?

    Kinuha mo yan sa fairy tail na anime?

    haha.. well, i guess its none of my business anymore...

    ingat na lng always... Regards na lng kong donna ug lloyd.. =p

     
  12. meichiipiaoliang on April 28, 2010 at 9:56 AM

    oops. knsa mne eirvin? na intriga jd q baa. hahaha. feeling nq si... hahai. i hope so. haha lol :)) nice blog.

     
  13. pangit on May 15, 2010 at 8:12 AM

    O__O

     

Infolinks In Text Ads

Makarov Tale

Neighbors


I Support

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Mindanao Bloggers

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory a diary of a young anthropologist which is his window of expression and freedom

Free Page Rank Tool Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Blog Archive