Where can you find the best chocolate chip banana cup cake?
Of course, at Davao Bloggers creative writing workshop only.


                                                            yummy banana cup cake

 I  joined the creative writing workshop for bloggers held at the Training Rooms of the PLDT Davao Branch along Ponciano Street, Davao City. The workshop started by 8:00 A.M something and ended by 5:00 P.M something.

The workshop was a very rare educational experience for me because I had the opportunity of meeting the writer, Toast Master, and former educator, Mr. Rene Lizada of Sun Star Davao. He taught us so many lessons and shared a lot of humorous jokes too and the number one thing I've learned on him was that effective writing is not that hard to achieve when you're not lazy. 

The workshop was just a one day experience but it had a very profound effect on my soul not to mention that I'm a frustrated writer. He revitalized the writing passion on me again.Thanks to http://davaobloggers.net and avatar media for creating such activity like this. 



11 Any Reactions?:

  1. Lyle on March 28, 2010 at 6:48 AM

    Wow, this is a creative way of writing about the workshop. Good job!

     
  2. Brendel on March 28, 2010 at 6:54 AM

    Thank you for joining the Creative Writing Workshop. It was fun and we are glad that see many new faces during the event. See you around!

     
  3. eirvenlatasa on March 29, 2010 at 12:01 PM

    :D thanks po sa pag visit..i hope mas madami png activities for davao bloggers :D

     
  4. eirvenlatasa on March 29, 2010 at 12:01 PM

    opo...it was really "a lot of fun"
    haha...nice to meet you po

     
  5. Faust on March 29, 2010 at 11:53 PM

    too bad I missed the good fun...

     
  6. Ria Jose on March 30, 2010 at 4:51 AM

    WOOHOO!

    Thank you for coming!

    The muffin is from our sponsor, Lachi's Sans Rival, Atbp. :)

     
  7. eirvenlatasa on March 30, 2010 at 10:41 PM

    no probz po...more more more activities for davao bloggers :)

     
  8. eirvenlatasa on March 30, 2010 at 10:42 PM

    no probz po...more more more activities for davao bloggers :)

     
  9. eirvenlatasa on March 30, 2010 at 10:42 PM

    no probz po...more more more activities for davao bloggers :)

     
  10. Christine on March 31, 2010 at 11:29 AM

    I'm jealous! LOL.

     
  11. Lucy on May 4, 2010 at 1:34 AM

    I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I

    would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have

    enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Lucy

    http://dataentryjob-s.com

     

Infolinks In Text Ads

Makarov Tale

Neighbors


I Support

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Mindanao Bloggers

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory a diary of a young anthropologist which is his window of expression and freedom

Free Page Rank Tool Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Blog Archive