This is my first post for the year 2010 and I'd like to start this by greeting you guys a Happy New Year. Tomorrow, I'll be back to school and it means I'll be soaked again with scholarly activities. Its time for me to bring my notebooks and books back into action.Whoa! No more enough sleeps and Uber leisure activities. I  have to apply pressure in my academics too, because of the childish deal I arranged with my friend. The 2 weeks break I have enjoyed was done through infusing my self with adobe photoshop cs4, bloghopping, blog template editing and amateugraphy (amateur photography).




  pictures I took last  December 30, 2009

  
 By the way last December 30 was my 17th birthday and the birthday bash was held at a non famous beach owned by my Dad's friend. My family and relatives including me enjoyed the day by the different creative activities we have dipped ourselves into. The last two days Jan 2 and 3, 2010 was tiring for me because of the mild fever sickness I had caught, maybe It was caused by the Uber enjoyment action-packed stuffs I had.Yesterday, I also went to the mall to accompany my cousin and mother with their feminine shopping. I had also the chance to take pictures with their shopping trip.I'll just end this post with my photo-shots because I still have to pack my clothes and stuffs and tomorrow I'll be back to the dormitory


a random bag at Gaisano Mall, Davao


 
colorful pretty glasses


I love Pepsi, 7uP and Mountain Dew  









7 Any Reactions?:

  1. Skron on January 3, 2010 at 11:26 AM

    Belated Happy B-day, Happy New Year, and good luck in school.

     
  2. VanillaSeven on January 3, 2010 at 6:01 PM

    Happy belated Birthday and Blessed New Year :)
    Must be awesome to have birthday in festive mood :)

     
  3. Paragon Shirts on January 3, 2010 at 8:13 PM

    @ Skron tnx for visiting my site...happy new year too

     
  4. Paragon Shirts on January 3, 2010 at 8:14 PM

    @ Vanilla Seven tnx for visiting my site...yeah its awesome

     
  5. Anonymous on January 4, 2010 at 2:11 AM

    childish deal I arranged with my friend
    hahaha. :D

     
  6. Lito Antoque on January 12, 2010 at 11:18 PM

    nice photos you got here.i love the colorful glasses!

     
  7. bien on January 21, 2010 at 7:39 AM

    wow. I guess you're quite putting real effort on this stuff we both started. See, I am now far behind you drob. But I tell you, we learn distinct things in our own environment, and I'm quite overwhelmed of the true learning I get myself. Hope we'll see each other soon. hate to say this damner, but miss you! muah(yuck,joke)

     

Infolinks In Text Ads

Makarov Tale

Neighbors


I Support

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Mindanao Bloggers

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory a diary of a young anthropologist which is his window of expression and freedom

Free Page Rank Tool Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Blog Archive