Year
2009 is almost over, a few days more and the year of the Tiger will be taking place. Many things happened this year from the flooding of catastrophic events to the emergence of heroes, yet we still live and face the new challenges in our life and live out resiliency. To begin with I will post a summary of the events that happened in my life this year 2009 (thank you ever so much cokegirl for the post's idea).
January- Back to school, lots of school works yet I am not so busy and this month gave me more sleeping time to enjoy.
February- Month of Love but this month is not so into me, yeah right no love life for me. This month was also my second promenade experience and my first as a senior high school student
March- Last part of the high school life, more on graduation practice, thesis paper submission and finalization.
April- My graduation in high school last April 2, 2009 was hybrid, half sad and half happy. Happy in the sense that at last I finished High school and I will soon be entering college life  and sad in the sense that I will be leaving my classmates and my closest friends in high school. This was also the saddest month for my family and me because my Dad's father, or in short my grandpa passed away and he was my favorite grandpa.
May- A difficult month for me, aside from my grandfather's recent death.This month was also the turning point in my life from being a high school student into a college scholar. On this month I decided to take up BA Anthropology as my degree program because I find anthropology as an interesting course and it suits into my interests and dreams in life.
June- First day of classes in college and a lot of new challenges were experienced. I was introduced to my new course mates and new course teachers.
July-My hobby in blogging was stopped because of the adjustment I have to take and consider.
August- I entered the UP Mindanao table tennis varsity and enjoyed the team's company.
September- This month was busy because of the preparation I made for the final examination in my first semester.
October- Half of this month were tagged as hell week because of the incoming final examinations, luck me because I passed all of my subjects. This was also the month for  my first semester break. My batch-mates, "the exuberant" arranged a reunion but I was ill-timed because I did not attend our reunion
November- Enrollment for the second semester, a very tiring one for me because of the long lines I have to wait for and the over buffering internet based clearance system I have to finish. This was also a fun month for me because I enrolled to new subjects and my major subject increased into two namely Linguistics 101 and Anthropology 181 (Social Anthropology).
December- The Yuletide Season, a month of love and sharing. We joined the UP Mindanao Alumni Association Pasiklaban and Parolan Festival.We placed second on the pasiklaban and never mind on the parolan. A two week Christmas break were also given to us, a good time to rest and prepare for the upcoming year of the tiger.
Yes!
Two days more and the year will be finally over. I hope the twenty ten will be a good year for me, us and everyone else on the planet. In behalf of the Makarov Tale (a diary of a young anthropologist) I would like to say Happy New year to everyone else on the blogosphere. May the 2010 be a good year for you.

6 Any Reactions?:

  1. Anonymous on December 29, 2009 at 6:16 AM

    salamat sa acknowledgment! marami ka pang exams na ite-take, enrollment na pipilahan.. marami pang mangyayari next year at sana most of them, maganda. happy new year makarov tale!

     
  2. Paragon Shirts on December 29, 2009 at 6:21 AM

    @thecokegirl

    thank you ate maan...I hope 2010 would be a happy year.
    :)

     
  3. bien on December 29, 2009 at 2:01 PM

    asa ka? hsppy huh?!

    haha, incoming march is our recognition month!!!wuahahaha

    Happy life to all the cadets in the world that'll be recognize soon

    Yeah APRIL. The not-that-happy month for the batch ten. It's always quite sad to leave your family and the closest of friends and specials ones just to soak yourself into a completely different life in an acadey.wuahahaha

    but hey, Life's nuts, but we can be nutter!!!

    happy new year everyone

     
  4. bukambibig on December 30, 2009 at 5:24 AM

    wee.:)

     
  5. Paragon Shirts on January 1, 2010 at 8:21 AM

    @ Bientot

    davao me...happy?maybe...

    congrats...i think you're one of those outstanding cadets who'll be recognized

     
  6. Paragon Shirts on January 1, 2010 at 8:22 AM

    @ teenamaribee

    tnx for visitng ate teena...balik2 lang

     

Infolinks In Text Ads

Makarov Tale

Neighbors


I Support

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Mindanao Bloggers

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory a diary of a young anthropologist which is his window of expression and freedom

Free Page Rank Tool Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Blog Archive