I just realized that I wanna go back to my younger days,jam-packed of adventures and remain as a child forever.Go back to those moments in which you won't think of deeper things and problems just play and enjoy.Compared to the present life today full of School tasks, Quiz, Reports, Assignments, Papers and Readings. Plus the many issues rampant on the country today. Adult life really sucks!

But being a child can be futile sometimes, Yes you can play anytime you want, you can enjoy everyday without worries;but you cant have a bigger and clearer view of the events present on the society today. I posted this one because today I had joined a lecture about Communism and its dire effects to us which made me think deeper of the real problem at hand. I have to weigh in my viewpoints about those things.

So much of those grown-up matters. But we can't deny the fact that our existence would really undergo aging and eventually be facing mature decisions. In other words go on living and face your problems don't be futile and dumb.





2 Any Reactions?:

  1. jm on December 13, 2009 at 5:47 PM

    nice one drob.....c:

     
  2. Paragon Shirts on December 13, 2009 at 5:49 PM

    tnx...for visiting...hope u'll become one of my avid readers (if there's any)

     

Infolinks In Text Ads

Makarov Tale

Neighbors


I Support

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Mindanao Bloggers

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory a diary of a young anthropologist which is his window of expression and freedom

Free Page Rank Tool Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Blog Archive