Featuring: 500 days of Summer

by Paragon Shirts | 7:48 AM in , |


I've watched this movie 1 month ago and it made me think, Is there really love? or its just a word and means nothing at all?I can't really understand the side of the girl on the story and I feel like all girls are cruel (sorry for the emotional upshot). Yeah, maybe it's just me over reacting with the plot of the story. She must have leaved the boy earlier or just ignore him in the first place so it won't generate a moral damage to the lad.For the record I wanna say the movie is really good and I suggest folks to watch it.






photo's are taken from: SOURCE

2 Any Reactions?:

  1. Chaque on December 18, 2009 at 12:34 PM

    i'm yet to watch to the movie. we'll see if your opinion's valid.

     
  2. Paragon Shirts on December 19, 2009 at 12:52 AM

    is my opinion valid now?

     

Infolinks In Text Ads

Makarov Tale

Neighbors


I Support

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Mindanao Bloggers

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory a diary of a young anthropologist which is his window of expression and freedom

Free Page Rank Tool Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Blog Archive