9 months had passed since my last blog post here at makarovtale.blogspot.com.I've missed so many things already, though the hiatus wasn't useless because it helped me adjust in my full-time duty as a college student. My passion for blogging has returned again and I just wanna say that Makarov Tale will be active again...

thanks to Sophie, Isabel, and Shobe(same person though) for giving me inspiration to blog again...


2 Any Reactions?:

  1. Ayel on December 12, 2009 at 5:57 PM

    Wuie! Glad u r bAck. Gud luck sa stUdies!

     
  2. Paragon Shirts on December 12, 2009 at 6:16 PM

    yes sir...di aq nakapag blog agad...trying to ajdust pa kc...

    pero parati parin aq nag babasa ng mga post no sir...

     

Infolinks In Text Ads

Makarov Tale

Neighbors


I Support

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Mindanao Bloggers

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory a diary of a young anthropologist which is his window of expression and freedom

Free Page Rank Tool Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Blog Archive