Singing=Fever for me

by Paragon Shirts | 2:28 AM in , , |

On our school We were asked to sing an accompaniment for our MAPEH. I was very excited about this and I was planning to sing today. I was quite nervous because, I was not used to perform on stage. Only on bathroom and on my room with my guitar. I was keeping this nervousness since Monday. Scared of being called by our teacher to perform. It was like I'm having fever everyday during our Mapeh time, what making me sick is the wind. It adds a negative sensation on my nervousness.

I decided to sing today as what I've mentioned earlier, unluckily when It was my turn to sing, our Mapeh teacher walked in front of the room and said that we will continue the singing on Monday. I had a very strange feeling, mixed emotions somehow shocked(that was exaggerated). I was thinking that my nervousness would be extended again for few more days and. By the way the title of my song is "Kung tayoy'y magkakalayo" by rey valera.


1 Any Reactions?:

  1. Anonymous on January 17, 2009 at 3:23 AM

    kung tayo'y magkakalayo.,...
    hahhaa
    yan diba yung kinanta mo drob

     

Infolinks In Text Ads

Makarov Tale

Neighbors


I Support

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Mindanao Bloggers

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory a diary of a young anthropologist which is his window of expression and freedom

Free Page Rank Tool Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Blog Archive