My new template...

by Paragon Shirts | 10:14 PM in |

Oh my God i have a new template,it took me a couple of hours on experimenting on how to change my template. I've been through adversities and difficulties. But luckily I'm successful on my template experiment. I've made so much fun trying everything. Comment my new template so I can know your Insights about my new template.

4 Any Reactions?:

  1. Anonymous on November 1, 2008 at 12:06 AM

    looks nice.. :) the experimenting hours are worth it..

    greetings,
    pinoyteens.net :D

     
  2. Anonymous on November 1, 2008 at 12:53 AM

    wow...your new template is so nice..i love it,i love your posts too...

     
  3. Anonymous on November 1, 2008 at 4:56 AM

    congrats sa bagong cool template! and i noticed, your google ads are in strategic places...good job! keep blogging!

     
  4. almae_is_kagome on November 11, 2008 at 10:18 PM

    hala!........cacute sa bata! speechless q...wahahah! char ikaw na ged...Congratz!

     

Infolinks In Text Ads

Makarov Tale

Neighbors


I Support

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Mindanao Bloggers

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory a diary of a young anthropologist which is his window of expression and freedom

Free Page Rank Tool Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Blog Archive