My Nephews (Nico and Junior)

by Paragon Shirts | 4:48 AM in |

My nephews, here they are so cute and stunning. If they can stun you. The boy with brown complexioned skin is named Nico He's Energetic he always make fun with me tickles me and plays with me when I m not busy. The other one is Junior the Boy with white complexion skin. He loves to pose on cameras, smile and play like "macho" (muscled man).







Another picture of Nico while playing Crazy Kart, his favorite game. He looks crazy with that look.
:P










Another picture of Junior, He looks "macho" (muscled man), in there. Well I can't stop him from posing like that. He's stronger than me.hehe..lolz

3 Any Reactions?:

  1. Unknown on November 1, 2008 at 6:05 AM

    So good......

     
  2. Anonymous on November 11, 2008 at 10:14 PM

    whahaha!
    ur nephew is so cute!!!
    not like u!!!!11
    joke

     
  3. Anonymous on November 11, 2008 at 10:15 PM

    just kidding!!!!!!!!!!

     

Infolinks In Text Ads

Makarov Tale

Neighbors


I Support

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Mindanao Bloggers

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory a diary of a young anthropologist which is his window of expression and freedom

Free Page Rank Tool Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Blog Archive