Here it is...my new guitar named "ninja"nevrie named after me myself and my friend. I don't know why my parents bought this new guitar of mine since I'm not a very good child and a unimpeccable obey er most probably. We'll I still wanna thank them again from the bottom of my Heart.

We'll sorry for the poor resolution of the picture we'll maybe I'll try to edit it the tomorrow.

I love spending time with it because I love singing (ALONE:D haha)
.
We'll I just wanna end this post quickly because I still wanna play with it now.
R and R

5 Any Reactions?:

  1. katleya on February 10, 2009 at 5:35 AM

    oh wow!! a new guitar?! :D nice.. my brother lost ours.. T_T though, i'm not really a good learner when it comes to playing instruments, hehe!

     
  2. katleya on February 10, 2009 at 5:35 AM

    oh wow!! a new guitar?! :D nice.. my brother lost ours.. T_T though, i'm not really a good learner when it comes to playing instruments, hehe!

     
  3. katleya on February 10, 2009 at 5:35 AM

    oh wow!! a new guitar?! :D nice.. my brother lost ours.. T_T though, i'm not really a good learner when it comes to playing instruments, hehe!

     
  4. Blog Kang Robby on March 17, 2009 at 12:57 AM

    WOW New guitar, I am playing guitar too, it is interesting to play guitar all day along But one thing that U must never Forget. Keep blogging..hehe

     
  5. Paragon Shirts on March 17, 2009 at 8:07 AM

    Yes..kuya robbie..

    I'll be active again..for these coming days..Long live me!...tnx..4 da comment..

     

Infolinks In Text Ads

Makarov Tale

Neighbors


I Support

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Mindanao Bloggers

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory a diary of a young anthropologist which is his window of expression and freedom

Free Page Rank Tool Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Blog Archive