Static Depiction

by Paragon Shirts | 6:01 PM in , |

Its been weeks for me,since my last post. Yeah I've been busy doing things on school and reading novels like the Sherlock Holmes novel and A Losers Guide to life and love book. I was also doing ridiculous stuffs on school,playing American football and basketball.

Recently I've been busy doing my CSS editing on my Photo blog(soon to be)
htpp://staticdepiction.blogspot.com

Well you can't find fun things there, because the photos are not yet uploaded. I'll just wait the right time for me to upload it.

0 Any Reactions?:

Infolinks In Text Ads

Makarov Tale

Neighbors


I Support

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Mindanao Bloggers

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory a diary of a young anthropologist which is his window of expression and freedom

Free Page Rank Tool Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Blog Archive