A calling or just peer pressure?

by Paragon Shirts | 9:12 PM in , |

Since I was a child I'm always fascinated of watching people who brings attache case with them not knowing what's their job,by the time when I was Grade 3 I realized that they are Lawyers, and on my young mind It made me decide that I want to be a Lawyer.


Since I was Grade 3 I always watch movies,soap operas and advertisements wherein Lawyers are involved.It was incalcated in my young mind that they are cool and Big persons in the society. Those stuffs I involved with, made my Dreams.

Now I am already fourth year high school and at this time I must decide my primary course for my stepping stone for being a Lawyer. For now I decided to have Politcal Science but many things are playing in my mind now.My family wants me to be a Lawyer that's their dream for me, but I haven't decided yet. Sometimes I want to be an Army,Engineer,Chemist or Doctor.

Right now I'm confused if I will still pursue my Dream since I was Young or I will change it and change my path in life.But One thing I know is that God will help me select my calling,a calling that will make my life complete.

3 Any Reactions?:

  1. jhoi on October 4, 2008 at 2:56 AM

    helo. nice one.. hehe.. i am fascinted with ur blog.. hehe.. i know u can do more.. gud luck for ur coming achievemtns in life.. waa.. congrtas in advance.. hehe

     
  2. beastro on October 22, 2008 at 12:12 AM

    hoi lapit na ta mag graduate isipi na na oi.. ay ako wala pa pud pa adtuan.. tarunga iskwela ha..
    kung maglawyer ka ingni ko ha..
    para kung naa ko sala tabangi ko.. haha

     
  3. Joanna on October 30, 2008 at 8:44 AM

    hi.
    kuya u have an award from me.
    just visit my site.:D

     

Infolinks In Text Ads

Makarov Tale

Neighbors


I Support

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Mindanao Bloggers

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory a diary of a young anthropologist which is his window of expression and freedom

Free Page Rank Tool Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Blog Archive