It was my first anthropology course week experience last week, and it was purely an enjoyment for me. Though I wasn't that active because of the other scholarly stuffs intervening with my copious schedule even so I still managed to do some "trickery trickery tricks"(nevermind that), for me to attend at least just the culmination day of our activity. 

Everybody had enjoyed it, including the other courses who joined our activity. though others were saying that our activity was money driven(haha). It was money driven because our culmination activity's concept was titled "Perya Antropolohiya". What do you expect? Perya...of course money is essential for your enjoyment.haha. But of course their money won't be wasted because it will help for the betterment of our course specifically our course organization. 

                                                                 3P's Piso, Plangana, Platito

The 3P's was adapted from a small perya we've observed at Mintal during its anniversary day. It's difficult to win on this game because the Piso will always slide and bounce off the Platito.haha. that was part of our tricks.


 
bunot bunot ****. I forgot the real name of this one. 

 We've gained so much income for our course because of the people's charity in helping our activity to be successful. By next year I hope that I can have more free time to help with our course activity and that the next one would be more successful compared to this year.    
 


  
  


1 Any Reactions?:

  1. PULL on February 12, 2010 at 1:35 PM

    adieek. check mine. =]

     

Infolinks In Text Ads

Makarov Tale

Neighbors


I Support

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Mindanao Bloggers

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory a diary of a young anthropologist which is his window of expression and freedom

Free Page Rank Tool Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Blog Archive