Its really difficult for me to update this blog since as of now I'm sealed with loads of scholarly stuffs, plus the burden of the midterm examinations and the field work stress for our final paper in social anthropology nonetheless It should be at my utmost awareness to update and keep this blog site dynamic as much as doable.

Oh, before I forget my main purpose for this blog post it should be better to start it by...Last monday (that would be January 18, 2010) Karen, me, charle, nassefh, doods, nes and patrick celebrated karen's late special "for very close friends only" birthday bash at karen's favorite beloved happy place namely "penongs-located at many branches around Davao city".

As usual karen was slightly, just slightly angry at me again because I'm always the not on time human being when it comes to time consciousness though I really have a sensible reason for coming late.Anyhow, by the instance we've arrived at the happy place we were so inexorably glad because it was the year's first bonding moment for me and my closest friends. We've sang the classical(haha) Happy birthday to you song and prayed before eating our chow.




                                                          caught in the act of eating 
                                                                 while praying.lol 






chow!  

For the finale of the celebration we went to Jack's ridge to enjoy the view of the entire city, not to mention the nearest view just below it(hahah). As usual I'm the photographer I took pictures of them, just them. I've also incorporated my photo-shoot activity with the celebration, here are some of the pictures.



(pls.insert caption)






 
cultural miniature sculptures





  
  Madayaw Davao!


The night ended with so much memories, priceless memories I think...another night that would be treasured until reminiscently possible. Happy Birthday Karen...wishing you all the preeminent things in life.


3 Any Reactions?:

  1. Anonymous on January 25, 2010 at 5:34 PM

    i love the third photo...

     
  2. Anonymous on January 27, 2010 at 8:39 AM

    dude! pwede magBAE ka na lang?!;p

     
  3. karenjoy on January 28, 2010 at 4:25 AM

    :)

     

Infolinks In Text Ads

Makarov Tale

Neighbors


I Support

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Mindanao Bloggers

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory a diary of a young anthropologist which is his window of expression and freedom

Free Page Rank Tool Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Blog Archive