I may not be...

by Paragon Shirts | 4:03 AM in , , |











I may not be your perfect student, I may not be your skillful and talented student, I may not be the student you wanted to have, but on my most sincere way I want to tell you how you've been a motivation and inspiration to all students you thought and molded.


I've learned lessons from you, not just lessons but values which throughout my life up to my grave I would remember and Cherish. One thing I admire with you is your patience. I could still remember the day wherein My friend and I made an accident due to our playfulness. You never screamed nor scolded us. You told us only our wrongdoings and how to avoid them.


You've been a role model, an ideal person which I know everyone else wants to be with

I want to say to ever body, that I'm proud and happy because you've been a part of my life. A part of my good memories that I could treasure forever.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

8 Any Reactions?:

  1. xteEn.ΓΌ on November 11, 2008 at 4:22 AM

    hmmm.. for your teachers? meron dn aku gnyan.. formal theme ko sa english nmin.. i-post ku sana d2.. nwala e!:(

     
  2. almae_is_kagome on November 11, 2008 at 10:16 PM

    Charrr.......kung aq ang isa sa imo mga teachers..matouch ged q...nice work!keep it up...

     
  3. Anonymous on November 11, 2008 at 10:26 PM

    ...char jud Drob..


    ...hehe, maka hilak man q uie..haha, cge nalng!


    ...keep it up! good Post!

    -Ed-

     
  4. bien on November 15, 2008 at 11:38 PM

    i love your post...muahhh

     
  5. bien on November 16, 2008 at 1:05 AM

    i really love it..

    pabalik2 na nga ako eh..haha

     
  6. Anonymous on November 21, 2008 at 5:20 AM

    haha.. char man ka uie.. xoxo, iingon daw na personally sa ila ? kaya nimo? haha.. uhm.. ALWAYS BUSY man ka uie.. hehe

     
  7. Paragon Shirts on November 21, 2008 at 5:24 AM

    kaya kimimoy eh...

    :P

     
  8. Anonymous on November 21, 2008 at 5:54 AM

    aheeemm..cnung teacher sa skul ang gna mean nmu?as in?ala mu gkasab-an? char ui..pgxur!

     

Infolinks In Text Ads

Makarov Tale

Neighbors


I Support

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Mindanao Bloggers

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory a diary of a young anthropologist which is his window of expression and freedom

Free Page Rank Tool Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Blog Archive