The Cycle Stopped

by Paragon Shirts | 3:21 AM in , |

Hey Bientot Get well soon, so sad your sick and confined in the hospital. Hope you'll get out of that hell place as soon as possible (just kidding its not really hell,I just call it as hell because I hate needles)

No class for ANSHS students because of the 16th Munato Festival, sounds good but not really. We'll gonna miss our lessons because of that, but the absence of class is not just for enjoyment. Its all about cleaning the school and Practicing for our songs. For me it would be 3-4 days of standing, sweat dropping and helping for the provincial sports meet and that means 4days of absence in blogging and internet too.

Cheer up boy its fun too because of the SUGARFREE concert and Joey Ayala Concert, minus the standing and sweat dropping (haha). Hope bientot can join on the provincial meet serving too. I missed him a lot. We'll its better for him to rest and relax.

I cant write for now. I just want to say goodbye to everyone and see you next week, I mean bloghopping with you next week.


6 Any Reactions?:

  1. Anonymous on November 24, 2008 at 5:38 AM

    too bad for bientot..the author of rhytmic chaos right?

     
  2. Paragon Shirts on November 24, 2008 at 5:38 AM

    yeah2..bientot

     
  3. isolatedsocial on November 28, 2008 at 4:34 AM

    hihi.
    miss chattng wd u.
    bc n mn gud prmi.
    psh.

     
  4. ? on November 28, 2008 at 11:41 AM

    I would like to express my deep gratitude for following my blog. I invite you to please feel free also to explore my newblogsite: "http://www.priesttales.blogspot.com"

     
  5. Paragon Shirts on November 29, 2008 at 6:34 PM

    hey JM did i follow your blog?

    i dont think so...

     
  6. xteEn.ΓΌ on December 10, 2008 at 7:46 PM

    cnu yan c beintot?

     

Infolinks In Text Ads

Makarov Tale

Neighbors


I Support

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Mindanao Bloggers

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory a diary of a young anthropologist which is his window of expression and freedom

Free Page Rank Tool Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Blog Archive